Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Skills Required: Computer Basics, Shorthand
Education Required: Graduation, Intermediate/Matric/Middle.
Last Date to Apply: 10-Mar 2022
Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics Jobs 2022 Description:
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs to apply are:
Data Entry Operator
Technical Assistant (RP)
Technical Assistant (Drawing)
Dark Room Assistant,
Census Training Assistant,
chowkidar is the posts that need to be filled as soon as possible.
Disable Quota Merit Punjab Merit Punjab Women Punjab Minorities Sindh R Merit Sindh R Women Sindh R Minorities Sindh U Merit Sindh U Women Sindh U Minorities KPK Merit KPK Women KPK Minorities Balochistan Merit Balochistan Women Balochistan Minorities Ex-FATA Merit Ex-FATA Women Ex- FATA Minorities GB Merit Azad Kashmir Women
Bachelor’s degree with statistic/economics/mathematics/sociology/geography/business administration commerce or any other social or physical science involving the use of the statistical method.
Age limit: 18-28
Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m shorthand typing.
Age Limit 18-25
Data Entry Operator:
Bachelor degree in physics /mathematics/statistics
Matric diploma in electrical engineering
3 years experience in maintaining graphic equipment
Technical Assistant (RP),
Matric and two years of experience in offset lithography.
2 years experience
Technical Assistant ( Drawing),
3 years experience in preparation of good quality graphs charts and graphic designs
minimum typing speed 30RPM
Age limit: 18-25
40RPm typing per minute
Age limit: 18-25
NOTE: All these jobs are going to be signed on an endless basis.
How to Apply for Pakistan Bureau of statistics jobs FPSC:
For BS-01 to BS-05 aspirants may apply on the specified Operation Form available.
The properly filled operation form and all applicable documents should reach the ensuing address given below.
For BS-06 to BS-15 aspirants need to apply online
The last date for applying is March 10, 2022.
A deficient operation will be rejected.
Late entered operations will stand rejected.
Govt service workers should shoot their operations through the proper channels.
All the aspirants will be posted anywhere within Pakistan including AJK & Gilgit Baltistan.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All replenishments will be reused as per Establishment Division policy dated22.10.2014 as amended from time to
2. Posts BS-01 to BS-05 will be naturally filled on the original base.
3. Regional/ Disability Quota will be observed, as per rules.
4. The campaigners of the Islamabad fireside will be considered under Punjab Quota.
5. The campaigners formerly in Government service must apply through proper channels.
6. Only eligible short-listed seekers will be called for the test/ interview.
7. No TA/ DA will be permissible for appearing in the test/ interview.
8. All campaigners applying for over mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation in terms of Relaxation of upper Age Limit Rules 1993.
9. Age of the aspirant will be calculated from the ending date of the announcement No request for change of test center ( formerly decided) shall be entertained. Still, the department reserves the right to change the test/ interview center depending upon the number of campaigners at a particular center.
10. Appearing in the test/ interview won’t confer any right of appointment to any seeker under this announcement.
11. PBS reserves the right to cancel/ held up the reclamation at any stage, without assigning any cause.
12. The Test will be conducted by the Authorized Testing Agency of Pakistan Bureau of Statistics. 13.
13. NO Request for the change of test center shall be entertained.
to apply for the post click on APPLY NOW
For Other Govt Jobs